Saturday 23 March 2013

Why only talk about Hindu?


After realization about all form of human suffering is the religion I started my facebook activism talking about religion and today one brother (Mr. Pyakurel) questioned me saying,

"Laxmi Di, Why only Hindus ? Why not other religions you make talk ? Am curious. Di, Most of your saying goes towards Hindus only. rarely you speak for other religion.
Even I do not believe in any religions. am just curious so asked it. i hope u don't mind di.
Human Created the religion not by the any kinda god, this iz what i understand."

I replied him saying,
"Did I say just Hindu. I'm talking about religions as a whole. As you know I'm Nepali where we've 81% Hindu and also heavily influenced by Indian belief system and culture where 80% are Hindu so definitely example comes mainly from Hindu rather than others.
Because we've very less Buddhist 9%, Muslim 4.4%, Kirat 3.1% and Christianity 1.4%."

No comments:

Post a Comment