Thursday 9 October 2014

I am a humanist because I am born as a human!!

I am born as a human that is why am humanist.

I can't be a person of any ideological indoctrinated programmed that is why although I was born in Islam nation, Malaysia given my name "Laxmi" by Hindu priest and grown up in Hindu tradition dominated society, Nepal; born in a family that is said to be follower of Buddhism tradition; and strongly motivated and convinced by fellow the Christianity ideology believers to be a Christian since at the age of 12 and at the missionary college while doing my Bachelor still I was able to help myself to remain as a human without being indoctrinated to be identified based on my parental ideological belief.

It is thought provoking to read this article "Why I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist"  by Peter Meyer who was born in a Christianity tradition family background. For detail    
http://www.serendipity.li/eden/why_i_am_not.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment