Thursday 2 May 2013

Why I'm non-religious?


 As per part of my understanding about human suffering and discrimination based on caste, ethnicity, race, faiths, sex and gender that we have our society after 2 years exploration about different religions I realized that faith/religion has taught to hate people. It hates people based on their varna, caste/ethnicity, race, sex, and non-believers of their faith.


We, developing nations people have mental slavery and beggars mind created by our rulers and politicians imposing diving forces i.e. hallucinogenic mental weapon known as RELIGION coined by ancient great mind in our subcontinent but used against humanity by rulers/politicians and because of such slavery mind we can't THINK and Stand up beyond our beliefs systems. We are the God Soldiers so we fight for God using the Religion as a cold weapon.


As Religion a German philosopher, Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860) said, Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people as to how they shall think. I don't need to train my brain and mind to think. I can train myself to my brain and mind since nature has given me some conscience and instinct to use my brain and mind. 

Thank you so much custodian of religions. Please keep training to an innocent and ignorant to program mind so that you can fool, bull and rule over them as much as you can making them Bheda "Sheep". 

Then once they will be awaken with worldview perspective and wisdom please don't holler about it saying that they are defaming, denouncing and hurting your belief system since no one can hurt anybody mind unless and until you personally don't allow to hurt it. 

A choice is always in our head, heart and hands.


I realized that religion reduces its followers to brainless hate mongers. Hate is the essence of the faith… – hate of the non-believers, hate of the believers who interpret their religion differently, hate of those who leave their faith, hate of women, hate of homosexuals, hate of freethinkers, hate of the other religion believers, and the list goes on. Even dogs and pigs have not been spared from hate in some religions.

Religion divides mankind and instills the hatred of the unbelievers in the believers.

We can never have peace when a fifth of mankind adheres to an ideology of hate.

That's the reason WHY I chose not to be a religious and be a mental slave of any religion made by ancient men to control our mind to fool, bull and rule over innocent and ignorant masses. If we don't have dogmatic thoughts then we don't have time to hate them.

However, I learn from all religions and appreciate the good part and condemn bad part against humanity. Whatever I read I tried to understand in its root thus I explored about Hinduism, Christianity, Islamic, Buddhism, etc so I decided to be a Free thinker as I was born and rational human being rather than mental slave of anybody ideology coined during Bronze and Iron age time since I've my own brain from which I can think, heart to feel and hands to act anyway for the better of one and all.

No any dogma and doctrine I want to instill in my mind. I want to keep my mind free of any filthy and outdated thoughts and dogma. I've my own brain to judge what is good or bad so why I need to study Buddhism. I don't follow any ideology. I love to learn from all but use my own brain and mind to think and decide what is good and better for me and humanity

I am Against Hate, Not Faith!

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”
- Seneca, a Roman philosopher, mid-1st century AD

We've to understand that 6-Ps i.e. Prophets, Preachers, Priests, Pastors, Purohits and Politicians are DANGER because using religions as a weapon they Divide us and don't allow to UNITE. We know that United We STAND, Divided We Fall!

That's the reason WHY I decided to be non-religious because it has been using as a cold weapon to wash our mind to kill and hate others non-believers of their faiths.

No comments:

Post a Comment