Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Man and Woman are the two wheels of a cart








I usually write and advocate in the facebook for women's issues so I realized that some of my Nepalese and Indian brothers think that I'm a misandry (hatred of men by women).

In fact, I don't hate any men. I just dislike their Manubaadi mentality of both men and women because their mindset is like a virus that destroy and damage whole system crippling down it gradually without



letting the host know what is happening inside their body system that we've been observing in developing and holy/religious nations in South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa.

I believe that man and woman are the two wheels of a cart and development is like a cart with two wheels - one man and one woman. If one of the wheels isn’t moving, the cart won’t go very far.

Thus, as per the mother nature creation and gift both her son and daughter have equal rights. So, there MUSTN'T be any discrimination based on their biological sex, which has been done by clever ancient sages incorporating their misogynist thoughts in holy texts and society has instilled in the mindset of innocent and ignorant people that has promoted Gender Based Discrimination. I'm against ALL FORMS of DISCRIMINATIONS promoted by the society. I'm a daughter of the nature and earth so I stand and fight against those who go against her gifted things.

I understand that both men and women are human beings and I love human and animals both including plants whatever mother nature has created for the welfare of this universe.

1 comment: