Tuesday 1 January 2013

My 2012 Resolution: Identifying the Root Cause of Gender-based Discrimiantion and Meaning of God and Religion!!!

My last year resolution was to identify and understand the ROOT CAUSE of Gender-based discrimination in our society and the world. 
Besides, people always talk about "God" (and say God bless you,etc) and "Religion" so I was always wondering and curious to know and understand the true meaning of these two issues as well.
Therefore, in the pursuit of knowledge in understanding the true meaning of God and Religion I was always wondering to get the satisfying answer that can convince myself.
And
I'm glad that all my 3 resolutions had been fulfilled getting satisfying answers based on the available facts, figures and evidences as per the evolution and time, space and universe that convienced my mind.
And just yesterday (31 Dec) one of my facebook friends from USA, Mr. Matt Knott helped me to fulfill by great concern of the last two below questions concerning "God" because while he was talking about Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), a naturally occurring hallucinogenic substance in our brain in Pineal Gland (that is considered THIRD EYE) that creates our dreams when we sleep and the source of having a near death experience I asked him about my concern posing below questions.
"Matt Knott you are here also talking about God and I'm always curious about God because in my understanding God are created by we, human being to a person, like Jesus, Buddha, Shiva, Ganesh, Krishna, etc. I'm always wonder what is the true meaning of God and to date no one has given be satisfied answer of the meaning of GOD. I asked them just two simple questions:
1. What is a God? and
2. Who is a God ?.

While giving the Answers that should be acceptable to ALL religions people i.e. Christen, Islam, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, etc and all races and nations people like Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, etc since Universe is ONE thus creator MUST be one. I hope you'll help me to educate and understand the REAL meaning of God that are acceptable to the world 7 billion population. Thank you!"
I'm blessed because one year of my facebook activism taught me many things in my life and met wonderful people of this universe doing fantastic work in their life and society. I look forward the same in the days to come in this year as well.
Appreciated to you all my friends, family members, well and non-well wishers for helping me in understanding myself, society and the universe and God, Religion and the root causes of the problems.
Hope this new year 2013 will bring more insightful thoughts, wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment among all of us for the betterment of humankind and the mother earth.
Wish you all a Very Happy New Year 2013 to every Facebook Users and non-users of this universe. May Cosmic Force and the Nautre Bless You!
A British theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author, Stephen Hawking has proven that there is NO GOD exist in this universe (watch the video titled Stephen Hawking There is no God. There is no Fate.) at
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L7VTdzuY7Y

No comments:

Post a Comment